Sensory Friendly Mornings for kids with neurodiverse or accessibility needs
Science World opens early on Saturday, October 29th, from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for kids with neurodiverse or accessibility needs. While normally open at 10:00 AM, guests can enter 2 hours earlier in a less crowded environment. During this time, all volumes will be lowered wherever possible and resume to normal at 10:00 AM.
During 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM:
- Access to galleries and exhibits before we open to the public at 10am
- Light and sound modifications
- Designated sensory break room
- Centre Stage show with reduced noise
- Additional signage
Noise-cancelling earmuffs for rent on a first come, first serve basis.
Ticket is $12 per person, but caregivers will receive 1 complimentary ticket per guests with disability that require supervision.
Please note that tickets are limited.
Upcoming Sensory Friendly Mornings:
• Saturday, January 28, 2023
• Saturday, April 29, 2023